We are excited to see all of you in-person at the 49th Annual Course taking place May 22-24, 2022 in Salt Lake City, Utah! If you want to share your knowledge with your peers or know someone who might be interested in doing so, we encourage you to submit an abstract today.
The Program Committee is especially interested in abstracts with the following topics:
- Regulatory and accrediting body updates
- Tips for successful reaccreditation visits
- Water quality
- Advances in technology (e.g., disposable endoscopes, artificial intelligence)
- Endoscope reprocessing
- Moderate sedation and anesthesia
- GI diseases (examples include: Hepatitis, IBD, Liver Disease, Colorectal Cancer)
- Procedures (examples include: ERCP, EUS, PEG/PEJ, Bronchoscopy)
Please feel free to contact Madeline Stanke with any questions. The deadline to submit an abstract is July 9, 2021.