SGNA is seeking volunteers with relative subject matter expertise to serve on a work group for the revision of the SGNA Associates Program. The Associates Program provides learners with the core knowledge of the GI/endoscopy specialty and work setting.
The targeted revision cycle for this online educational program is anticipated to run from August 2022 to February 2023 and require approximately 10-12 hours/month.
During the program revision, subject matter experts are expected to do the following:
- Review the assigned content carefully
- Identify and update inaccuracies and/or outdated information
- Identify current and accurate content for inclusion based on current research and literature.
- Examine and revise review questions (if applicable)
- Update bibliography with current resources
- Review artwork for currency and precision (if applicable)
Please submit your application by Friday, August 12, 2022
. If you have any questions, please reach out to Haedyn Smith