High blood pressure or hypertension often shows no symptoms or signs, but its impact on the sexual function may be quite obvious. When facing sexual problems men tend to turn to online pharmacies such as www.healthlinerx.org without even realizing that the cause of their sexual dysfunction can be hidden in hypertension. The fact is that hypertension can affect the overall satisfaction a hypertensive patient gets from sex. Moreover, antihypertensive medications prescribed by cardiologists can sometimes promote the development of certain side effects including erectile dysfunction.
There are two types of antihypertensive preparations that have erectile dysfunction as an adverse reaction:
- Beta blockers. These drugs, and especially the older generation of beta blockers like propranolol, are quite commonly accompanied by sexual dysfunction.
- Diuretics (water pills). They can reduce the forceful flow of blood to the penis which makes it rather difficult to get an erection. In addition, diuretics can deplete the body of such mineral as zinc which is important for the synthesis of testosterone.
Taking these medications exactly as prescribed can help reduce the risk of adverse reactions, including sexual problems. If you think that your blood pressure medication may be causing your problems with erection, you should discuss your concerns with your doctor. If it’s the preparation that causes your erectile dysfunction, switching to another medication may help with the problem. You can buy cheap drugs from any online pharmacy once your doctor approves the switch.
Never stop taking your medication until your doctor approves its withdrawal. If your sexual problems persist, talk to your doctor about other medications. Some antihypertensive drugs are less likely to cause erectile dysfunction, such as:
- Calcium channel blockers;
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors);
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs).
You should inform your doctor about other medications or herbal supplements you are taking since a particular combination of supplements or medications can contribute to your sexual dysfunction.
Vidalista Buy , Cenforce Buy , Tadalista Buy , Fildena Buy , Filitra Buy